Sunday, December 5, 2010

~Yale YDM4109 Biometric Door Lock + Remote Control~


Yeah going to install this at my new house.. so happy... next time don't need to bring keys anymore.. ttanks to my fellow forumers for this great bulk purchase deal!!! :)

The Yale Digital Door Lock Collection Smarter Solution for your home High tech Fingerprint Digital Door Lock with strong features


Features:
One touch Fingerprint Verification Method
Voice Guide Feature
Smart Touchpad
Anti-panic egress with Safe handle
Scramble code
Easy registration of keys
Missing key invalidation
Mechanical cylinder applied
Break-in damage alarm
Automatic lock mode Electronic
shock resistance Heat sensor

Technical details:
Mortise lock Type
Fingerprint: Up to 20
Mechanical keys: 2
Pin code: 6-12 digits
Color: Black
Outside trim dimension : 28.5mm X 68.6mm X 320.7mm
Thickness : suitable for 40-80mm steel and wooden door.
Backset : 60mm

10 comments:

darren tan said...

Hi Jane,

Is this in Singapore currency as I see some of the 2011 blog in s$.

Mind if you can share the contact

Latch said...

Hi there, will you mind sharing the contact with me also? Will appreciate if you may send the info to arusde@yahoo.com.sg

BaByDr3aMz said...

Can I have the contact too?? vangohch@gmail.com

My Kennels said...

hi mind to give me the contact? my email: LS2WATERSCAPEAQ.COM. thank you!

Anna Schafer said...

The Yale Digital Door Lock Collection Smarter Solution for your home High tech Fingerprint Digital Door Lock with strong features24hrlocksmithinmckinneytx.com

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Yeah going to install this at my new house.. so happy... next time don't need to bring keys anymore.. ttanks to my fellow forumers for this great bulk purchase deal!!! :) indianapolis locksmith

Unknown said...

I got such a good information on this topic its very interesting one. You made a good site and I have found a similar website, please check this one High-Quality Home Safe
visit the site to know more.

ramiz said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...
gsa certified locksmith

watsoon said...

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
locksmith Tampa FL

Lifelink said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... Locksmith Atlanta

Post a Comment